PHL BDR Vote – November 10, 2020
TO: THE MEMBERS OF THE KEY FIRST NATION
NOTICE OF MEETING
TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of the Eligible Members of the Key First Nation will be held on
November 10, 2020 at commencing at 10 AM at The Key First Nation Saulteaux-plex for the purpose
of informing the Eligible Members of the intent of the Chief and Council of The Key First Nation to
make a request for a distribution from the Band Account for Band Development purposes free legal music youtube.
In accordance with the Key First Nation Pelly Haylands Trust Agreement; distributions may only be
made from the Band Account for Band Development purposes if approved by a vote of the Eligible
Members held in accordance with the requirements of the Trust Agreement mac os x 10.10. The Band Development
purpose for which the Council is requesting a distribution are as follows:
2020 Band Development Reguest Projects:
1) 2020 TKFN Christmas Food Hampers Project $ 648,500 windows media player kostenlos downloaden.
1410 members ( 400.00 564,000.
Dinners -31,000 & Distribution -53,500
2) 2020 Grader Pay-down loan 100,000.
3) 2020 TKFN Trades & SkilLs fund 40,000 jump n run pc spiele kostenlos downloaden.
4) 2020 TKFN Wakes & Funerals Fund 40,000.
5) 2020 TKFN Emergency Medical Needs Fund 20,000.
6) 2020 BDR Administration Cost 8,485 skype windows 7 64 bit german free full version.
The total amount the Chief and Council is requesting to be distributed equals $ 856,985.
A Vote Will Be Taken at The Meeting to Approve or Disapprove the Intended Requests schreibprogramm für windows 10 kostenlos downloaden.
**SEE POSTED NOTICE ON PHL PAGE*