PHL BDR Vote – November 10, 2020-POSTPONED TO NOVEMBER 16, 2020
Due to the passing of Councilor Marcella Pelletier, the PHL BDR vote scheduled for November 10, 2020 @10 am has been postponed to November 16, 2020 @10am, as per section 27.03 of The KFN PHL Trust Agreement free legal music youtube.
TO: THE MEMBERS OF THE KEY FIRST NATION
NOTICE OF MEETING
TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of the Eligible Members of the Key First Nation will be held on
November 10, 2020 at commencing at 10 AM at The Key First Nation Saulteaux-plex for the purpose
of informing the Eligible Members of the intent of the Chief and Council of The Key First Nation to
make a request for a distribution from the Band Account for Band Development purposes mac os x 10.10.
In accordance with the Key First Nation Pelly Haylands Trust Agreement; distributions may only be
made from the Band Account for Band Development purposes if approved by a vote of the Eligible
Members held in accordance with the requirements of the Trust Agreement windows media player kostenlos downloaden. The Band Development
purpose for which the Council is requesting a distribution are as follows:
2020 Band Development Reguest Projects:
1) 2020 TKFN Christmas Food Hampers Project $ 648,500 jump n run pc spiele kostenlos downloaden.
1410 members ( 400.00 564,000.
Dinners -31,000 & Distribution -53,500
2) 2020 Grader Pay-down loan 100,000.
3) 2020 TKFN Trades & SkilLs fund 40,000 skype windows 7 64 bit german free full version.
4) 2020 TKFN Wakes & Funerals Fund 40,000.
5) 2020 TKFN Emergency Medical Needs Fund 20,000.
6) 2020 BDR Administration Cost 8,485 schreibprogramm für windows 10 kostenlos downloaden.
The total amount the Chief and Council is requesting to be distributed equals $ 856,985.
A Vote Will Be Taken at The Meeting to Approve or Disapprove the Intended Requests.
**SEE POSTED NOTICE ON PHL PAGE*